Chinese medicine comprehensively solves the problem of anorexia in children
Anorexia in children refers to the main symptoms of long-term loss of appetite or lack of appetite in children (mainly 3-6 years old). It has no obvious complications and symptoms can be aggravated in summer.
It is a symptom, not a separate disease.
Anorexia is a kind of spleen and stomach disease (also known as digestive system disease) that Chinese medicine calls.
Often manifested as babies who do not like to eat every month or longer.
When they got to dinner, their parents were worried, and they tried to chase and tease, and cheated to feed.
Although it is better in kindergarten than at home, it is also leftovers.
Some children are anorexia caused by chronic diseases, and some chronic diseases such as anemia, rickets, hepatitis, indigestion and long-term constipation may cause overcoming anorexia. At this time, it should be checked clearly and the appetite can be improved after the chronic diseases are treated.
However, most pediatric anorexia is not caused by disease, but by poor eating habits, unreasonable eating systems, poor eating environment, and psychological factors of parents and children.
The main reason is that parents have the right childcare knowledge and think it is inappropriate.
Reasons for anorexia in children: 1. Some parents (especially the elderly) often use snacks to coax their children. As soon as the baby cries, they give a piece of candy, and as soon as the baby makes a cookie, the child cannot eat on time.
This will cause ① irregular diet, no fixed eating time, eating time is prolonged or shortened, the normal digestion and absorption rules are disrupted.
② Constant snacks, non-stop mouth, and uneasy stomach, leading to peristalsis and secretion disorders of venous blood transfusion.
③ Beverages, ice cream, chocolate and other high content keep blood sugar at a high level without feeling dry.
④ Poor eating environment, play while eating, or parents tease and rebuke when eating, so that the food cortex of the cerebral cortex can not form a dominant excitatory stove.
2. Now that the family conditions are better, parents are afraid of the baby’s lack of nutrition and hope that the baby will grow up fast. Since childhood, they have fish, meat and eggs as the main diet, and even give their children tonic.
This one-sided pursuit of high nutrition, unrestrained feeding of meat, eggs and milk will damage reproduction and cause indigestion.
And taking too much medicine or abuse health supplements, increase the burden of digestion and absorption.
3. Parents pay too much attention to their children’s eating, which makes them have rebellious psychology. The robes use anti-feeding as a bargaining chip.
4, lack of exercise, reduced metabolism, gastrointestinal digestive function can not be strengthened.
5. Others: Irregular life, insufficient sleep, excessive fatigue, constipation, physical discomfort, etc. These can cause children to eclipse, feed, imbalance nutrition, and even anorexia.
Treatment of pediatric anorexia: (1) Routine treatment 1. First, take the child to the pediatric or gastroenterology department of the hospital for a comprehensive and detailed examination, exclude those chronic diseases that can cause anorexia, rule out iron deficiency and zinc deficiency.
2, regular diet, regular meals to ensure diet hygiene; regular life, adequate sleep, regular bowel movements; comprehensive nutrition, eat more coarse grains and fruits and vegetables; control snacks and sweets, drink less drinks.
3. Improve the eating environment so that children can concentrate on eating and maintain a good mood.
4. Parents should avoid paying too much attention to their children ‘s eating behaviors; when the child deliberately refuses to feed, they cannot be accommodated, such as one or two meals, and the parents should not worry.Naturally, children will ask for food; they must not be extended as a condition for children to eat.
5, strengthen physical exercise, especially long-distance running, swimming and other aerobic exercises.
6, do not take medicine blindly, do not absorb health supplements; you can appropriately take Chinese and Western medicines that regulate the spleen and stomach to promote digestion and absorption, such as: Jian’er Xiaoshi Oral Liquid, Xiao’er Xiaoji Pill, Xiaoer Heidi Tablets, Jianpi Cake, LargeHawthorn granules and Jian’er San etc.
Precautions: Contraindications for the treatment of anorexia in children: Generally, nourishing medicines such as ginseng, mature land, and tortoise…
In addition, you cannot use many medicines attacked by bitter cold, such as rhubarb, Coptis chinensis, betel nut, etc. These medicines can also damage the function of the spleen and stomach.
It is best to use some traditional Chinese medicine with peaceful properties, sweet taste, and nourishing the stomach and transporting the spleen.
B) Children with anorexia by massage are often both anorexia and anorexia, and it is difficult to cooperate with the treatment.
Massage has a significant effect in treating anorexia in children, spleen appetizer, and reach the middle coke.
Here are several massage treatments based on different TCM syndrome types: (1) milk stagnation: 1) treatment principle: digestion and stagnation.
2) Prescription for massage: 100 times for clearing the door, 100 times for gossip in reverse luck, 100 times for pushing four horizontal stripes, 6 times for pinching the ridges, 100 times for retreating six times, 100 times for kneading valley.
(2) Breeding of Phlegm: 1) Principles of treatment: Spleen dryness, dampness and phlegm.
2) Prescription for massage: Spleen Meridian 200 times, rubbing wind 100 times, rubbing foreign labor 100 times, rubbing stomach for 3 minutes, reverse gossip 100 times, pinching the spine 6 times, pushing four horizontal stripes 100 times.
(3) Insect damage to spleen: 1) Treatment principle: Spleen strengthening and deworming.
2) Massage prescription: massage the abdomen for 5 minutes, rub the Tianshu 200 times, push down the seven joints 200 times, reverse gossip 100 times, push four horizontal lines 100 times, pinch the spine 6 times.
(4) Weakness of the spleen and stomach: 1) The principle of treatment: Yiqi Jianpi. 2) Prescription for massage: 200 times to replenish the spleen, 200 times to rub a litter of wind, 100 times to gossip in the bad luck, 100 times to push the four horizontal stripes, 100 times to rub the foreign labor palace, 100 times to nourish the kidney, and 100 times to clear the river.
Note: 1) Proper outdoor activities, more sun exposure, increase physical fitness.
2) Eat regularly and quantitatively to prevent partial eating and picky eating, replace breast milk, and add supplementary food in time.
The food structure is reasonable to ensure nutrition.
3) For the treatment of anorexic spleen and spleen type due to worm accumulation, it should be combined with taking an insecticide (3) Acupuncture commonly used points: four sutures.
Spare point: Zusanli.
Operation: Take only four slits of the middle finger at each time. After disinfection, the doctor fixes with the left hand and fully exposes the acupoint area, holding the No. 28 5 minute needle on the right, quickly punctures, adds a small amount of yellow and white mucus, and disinfects the cottonPress the ball for a moment.
You can add Sanli acupoints with a 30-inch 1-inch needle.
Banned every time.
The above treatments were performed every other day and alternated on both sides.
Note: (1) The onset of this disease can not take a single measure, but comprehensive measures should be taken, such as: regular quantitative diet, avoid partial and snacks, and establish a good eating environment.
Don’t eat cold and fatty food, and don’t eat it by force.
(2) The four-slit acupuncture point can be stopped until the yellow-white liquid expands.
(3) Children with elderly body weight in this method.
Auricular point sticking method: Common points: spleen, stomach.
Spare points: Shenmen, Migen.
Operation: Generally, only common points are taken. If a spare point can be added (two points can be used in turns).
Take the acupuncture points each time and apply pressure with Wang Buliuzi or magnetic beads. Parents will inject 2?
Repeat 3 times, each half to 1min.
Alternate on both sides, 2?
Redeem once every 3rd.
Note: (1) This method is used for children with mild symptoms or prevention of aura symptoms.
(2) Parents should not be overweight when under pressure.
Due to the delicate skin of children, excessive weight can cause damage.
Lamp fire moxibustion: common points: dorsal spleen.
Location of spleen point at the back of the ear: the tail of the ear where the chakra foot disappears.
Operation: First gently rub the front ear lobe to initiate local congestion.
After routine disinfection of the acupoint, take a rush, soak one end in sesame oil or other vegetable oil for a while, drain, ignite, and point moxibustion at the back of the ear to hear a pop.
If not, you can order moxibustion once more, but no more than twice.
If it does not work, you can do another moxibustion on the right spleen after the 7th day.
Note: (1) This law applies to all types of anorexia in children caused by improper diet.
(2) After moxibustion, a band-aid can be applied locally in the acupoint area to prevent the child from scratching, so as not to cause infection.
Acupoint injection: Common point: Zusanli.
Operation: medicinal solution: Vitamin D3 injection, 300,000 U (1ml) for infants and young children, 40 for those over 10 years old?
Each time you select the retinal acupoint area and disinfect it with iodophor, use 2?
Use a 5ml syringe to aspirate the medicine, quickly break the skin at the acupuncture point, and slowly send the needle until you feel a sense of gas (the hand feels a little tight at this time).
The syringe is used once a week, and the two sides are placed alternately.
4 times for a course of treatment.
Note: (1) This method is only applicable to children with anorexia of spleen deficiency, manifested as anorexia or partial eclipse, lack of complexion, bloating, loose stools, weight loss, delayed growth and development, and poor resistance.
These children are often accompanied by irritability and sweating and rickets such as chicken breasts.
(2) Since vitamin D3 is an oil injection solution, the needle’s yin force is transmitted during the injection, and the syringe connector should be tightened before injection to prevent the drug solution from overflowing.
(3) Can be combined with food therapy: hawthorn cake, 10?
30g; appropriate amount of chicken skin, washed, ground powder, 1 per serving?
3g daily 2?
(4) Therapeutic Formula One: Chicken Golden Porridge Ingredients: 6 chicken golden, 3 grams of dried orange peel, 2 grams of amomum, 50 grams of rice, and sugar
System usage: the chicken gold, dried orange peel, Amomum grind into fine powder for later use.
First put the previous rice into the pot and add the right amount of water to cook the porridge. When the previous rice is quickly cooked, add the above medicine into the pot and cook until it is cooked.
This party can be taken 3 times a day, and should be taken for 5-7 days.
Efficacy: This recipe has the effects of digestion, stagnation, qi and stomach.
Second, rock sugar wumei soup ingredients: ebony, 60 grams each of rock sugar.
Method: Wash and soak ume for 20 minutes, remove the core, cut into diced pieces, add ume into the pot and cook with an appropriate amount of water until it is half-cooked, then add rock sugar, and cook until the rock sugar is completely melted. Serve after coolingThe bottle is spare.
Take half a spoon at a time, 3 times a day.
Efficacy: This formula has the effects of promoting hydration and quenching thirst, appetizing and astringent intestines, and anti-inflammatory and antidiarrheal effects.
Third, the children’s Xiaoshi porridge ingredients: 10 grams of hawthorn flakes, 50 grams of sorghum rice, milk powder, sugar each amount.
System usage: Put hawthorn flakes and sorghum rice together in a pot and fry over low heat.
Grind the charred hawthorn flakes together with sorghum rice to make coarse flour.
Inject the coarse powder into the casserole, add the right amount of water and cook until it is cooked, then add the right amount of milk powder and sugar to serve.
Children under 1 year old can take 10 grams of digestive porridge at a time; children 2-3 years old can take 20 grams of digestion porridge; children 4 years old can take 30-40 grams of digestion porridge.
Take 3 times a day.
Efficacy: This recipe has the effects of appetizing digestion, invigorating spleen, invigorating spleen, eliminating stagnation and eliminating stasis, promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis, and astringent and antidiarrheal.